PLEASE READ THROUGH
Dreams and Drivers Presents, the 8th Annual Pancreatic Cancer Fundraiser and Car Show once again @ Red Hawk Casino, on SUNDAY JUNE 28, 2020 from, 10am till 4pm.
YES this is an underground parking structure, so away from the sun and temperatures.
$20.00 to be Judged, $10.00 for show.
100% proceeds go to Pan Can Action Network! Our awards have been donated this year by two D and D Sponsors: Elite Auto Solutions and Rocklin Armory.
Our sound and lighting has also again been donated, all three sponsors and information are on our website @www.dreamsanddrivers.com/sponsor
REGISTRATION: $20.00 to be Judged, $10.00 to just show. Just register one of these two amounts (more if you want to donate it)
FREE for spectators. Parking is on all other floors to see the show.
Payment is done directly through this campaign, OR in person the day of the show, OR by mail in to:
Dreams and Drivers Pan Can Car Show
PO Box 1984, Elk Grove CA 95759.
After your registration is done via a Campaign, you will receive an email and be asked to submit your Vehicle Information.
Roll in is at 9:00, (we WILL let folks in earlier as soon as we are set up so as to prevent a line).
PLEASE know that staff to work this event come at 7 and they are allowed in earlier, so please don't think there is special treatment.
A CATEGORY list will be given at check in your packages, and will be available at the Registration table...We have expanded the categries to 31 awards, and added: Best Classic Japanese, Judges Choice New Car and Best Chevy, Best Ford, Best Import, Best Euro, Best Modern (1980-), Best Old School, Best Truck, Best Mopar, Best Exotic, Best Classic Exotic, Best Wheels, Best Classic, Best Muscle, Best Engine, Best Rat Rod, Best Motorcycle, Best Custom Stereo, Best Wrap, Most Original, Red Hawk Choice Award, Best of Show, and couple more.
- Per Red Hawk, there will be no moving your car once you are parked. If you want to be near your friends or club, you must arrive together. No exceptions.
- Per Red Hawk, coolers are allowed, but no alcohol. Water is provided FREE thanks to our host.
- Red Hawk will also bring out their Hot Dog stand for purchase, otherwise, it is expected and appreciated that you partonize Red Hawk.
- PLEASE obey Dreams and Driver staff regarding parking and placement of your vehicle. They know how to back you in and help you make sure you are in the right spot.
- PLEASE email Kym with any questions or concerns. (Kym@dreamsanddrivers.com)
This car show is open to ALL makes and models of cars, trucks and motorcycles and we do have room for oversized and lifted and room for off-loading trailers.
- There is no parking on the 1st floor (car show floor), unless you donate at least the $10.00 fee.
- CUTOFF to be Judged is Noon. You must arrive before that time if you want your car to be judged.
- IF you are a member of a car club, we will accommodate you all parking together, however, you must all ARRIVE together. We will not allow parking spots to be saved for those arriving later.
- Again, this year, will also be a In Memory Station board, to send a note to PanCan Action Network and some Purple vinyl ribbons for purchase.
"Dreams and Drivers is raising money to support Pancreatic Cancer Action Network by participating in Wage Hope My Way. We set our goal this year of $13,000."
Dreams and Drivers was formed as a Non Profit car club to bring awareness to certain charites, for Kymberly, Pancreatic Cancer was the top of her list, as the cancer took her Mother, Jolyne, in June 2011. This annual event is not only for Jolyne, for all the others whose voices were silenced and for all the grieving ones left behind.
There is no screening, no testing, and very little treatment and only a 9% survival rate. We are determined to make a difference.
Our host is Red Hawk Casino in Placerville, CA and wish to humbly thank them for hosting our event again. Without them, the show would not be as much a success as it is.