May 7th will mark five years since my diagnosis of Stage 3 pancreatic cancer. The magic 5-year survival that only 12% of patients like me make. After another rough and unsuccessful six months of chemo in 2022 and a summer of complications, I have participated in a trial for the past six months which has shown a 10% decrease in my lung nodules and doesn't have the awful side effects of chemo. This is why I am passionate about raising money for research to fight pancreatic cancer.
So many have followed my journey and supported me as I and my family fought this dreadful disease. If you want to know all that has been going on, my Caring Bridge site has the details - https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/cathynoon
Our team, Cathy's Purple Cancer Eaters has stepped up to Wage Hope at PurpleStride, the walk to end pancreatic cancer on April 29th.
Will you help us rewrite the future of this disease by joining us or making a donation today?
• Registered participants who raise $50 or more will be guaranteed a PanCAN PurpleStride T-shirt (deadline TBD).
• Please note, each individual must be registered and raise $50. Donations to me or the team don't get the shirt.
• If you’d like to change your registration type, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com or 877-272-6226. They can make these changes for you until the online registration deadline.
Every dollar that you donate ensures that the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network can continue working to create better outcomes for pancreatic cancer patients and their families. By donating to or joining our team, you are supporting vital efforts to double pancreatic cancer survival rates.
Purple ribbons aren’t enough. Please join us in the fight today.
Love to see you on April 29th at the Tivoli!
Saturday, April 29, 2023
- Event Village Opens: 7:00 AM
- Opening Ceremony: 8:00 AM
- Walk Begins: 8:30 AM
- Event Concludes: 10:30 AM
Auraria Campus (Tivoli Quad)
1000 Larimer St.
Denver, CO 80504