When you Wage Hope at PurpleStride Maryland 2018 Presented by Edward J. Friedman Foundation, Inc. and Aetna Better Health of Maryland, the walk to end pancreatic cancer, you join a vibrant community of survivors, impacted families, loved ones, researchers and advocates committed to rewriting the future of this deadly disease. Your fundraising and participation directly funds efforts to help patients and families. Come out and stride with us!
Event Day Schedule
CCBC-Catonsville - Parking Lot 6
800 South Rolling Road
Event parking will be available in parking lots #7 & #8 at CCBC- Catonsville; please follow the signs once you enter the venue. Survivor & handicapped parking available in Parking Lot 6.
We love animals just as much as you do! However, due to safety and liability reasons, pets are unfortunately not allowed at Pancreatic Cancer Action Network events. Service animals are, of course, welcome.
Strollers and wheelchairs are absolutely welcome at PurpleStride!
- Participant Type: Survivor
- Pre-Event: FREE
- Event Day: FREE
- Participant Type: Adult Timed
- Pre-Event: $30
- Event Day: $35
- Participant Type: Adult Untimed
- Pre-Event: $25
- Event Day: $30
- Participant Type: Youth Timed
- Pre-Event: $15
- Event Day: $20
- Participant Type: Youth Untimed
- Pre-Event: $10
- Event Day: $15
- Participant Type: Virtual Strider
- Pre-Event: FREE
- Event Day: N/A
A few things to keep in mind:
- Participant Type: Volunteer
- Pre-Event: $5
- Event Day: $5
- Youth registration is for children ages 3-12. Children ages 2 and younger are not required to register.
- Your registration fee will count toward your personal fundraising goal, and you’ll receive an email including your registration confirmation and tax information. Please note that registration fees
are not tax-deductible.
- If you would like to mail-in your registration, download this form.
Register by the dates listed below in order to secure these benefits.
- Online Registration: Thurs., October 4, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Registration will still be available at packet pick-up and on event day.
- Mail-In Registration: Fri., September 28, 2018
Your mailed registration form must be received by this date in order to be processed for the event.
- T-Shirt: Sun., September 16, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Registration must be processed by this date in order to guarantee an event T-shirt.
Beat the lines on event day by picking up your T-shirt at packet pick-up. Registration prices increase on event day, so make sure to invite friends and family to register at this time if they haven’t already done so! We welcome you to stop by a Packet Pick Up before PurpleStride Maryland!
Are you a Captain of a team with five or more members
Faith Lutheran Church (8 Sherwood Rd, Cockeysville, MD 21030)
1 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Friday, October 5.
CCBC-Catonsville - Parking Lot 6 (800 South Rolling Rd. Baltimore, MD 21228)
2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, October 6
who’d like to pick up packets for your entire team? RSVP in advance
so that you get your materials quicker at packet pick-up. If you decide
to pick up for your entire team (please, no partial team pick-ups), make sure to let each member know so that there isn’t any confusion! By submitting an RSVP, you are indicating that you would like to pick up t-shirts, bibs for timed runners and wristbands for your entire team.
Event Contact Information
Still have questions or want to find out more? We’re here to help! Contact the appropriate individuals below.