We can’t wait to see you at PanCAN PurpleStride New York City, taking place on One Big Day, Saturday, April 29, 2023! We loved being back in person last year and want to make an even bigger impact this year – we need YOU to do that!
We’re bringing together pancreatic cancer survivors, families, caregivers, researchers and supporters in your community for a memorable day, and we want you there. Walk around the event village, grab a snack, write on the tribute wall, take pictures with your family and friends in the photo area, and be inspired during the opening ceremony before you set off on the ultimate walk to end pancreatic cancer.
Saturday, April 29, 2023
Seaport District - NYC (Pier 17)
89 South St.
New York, NY
Want to get familiar with the route before the event? We will post the route map as we get closer to the event.
- Nearby Parking at 294 Pearl Street entrance to the lot is located on Peck Slip and Pearl Street.
- There are many parking lots available. We recommend that you use SpotHero or ParkMobile to find and reserve a spot.
- A, C, J, Z, 2, 3, 4, 5 [Fulton Street] and E [Chambers Street-World Trade Center]
- Take the ferry to Pier 11/Wall Street. Walk north along the water until you get to the Pier 17.
- Directions from M15, QM11, QM25, X15: Get off at Water Street and John Street. Walk toward the water on John Street until you get to the Seaport.
- Directions from X8, X14, QM7, QM8, BM1, BM2, BM3, BM4: Get off at Water Street and Maiden Lane. Walk toward the water on Maiden Lane until you get to the Seaport District.
We love animals just as much as you do! However, due to safety and liability reasons, pets are not allowed at Pancreatic Cancer Action Network events. Service animals are welcome.
Strollers and wheelchairs are welcome at PanCAN PurpleStride!
Registering will give you access to the PanCAN PurpleStride Dashboard, with prewritten messages you can personalize and send to friends and family. And you’ll get your own personal fundraising page, where supporters can learn why you’re participating and help you reach – and exceed! – your fundraising goal. Register for free today and kickstart your fundraising!
Everyone who registers and raises (or makes a personal donation of):
Can't make it to your local PanCAN PurpleStride? There's an event for everyone. Join PurpleStride USA to participate from anywhere!
Everyone who registers and raises (or makes a personal donation of) $50 or more will receive an official PanCAN PurpleStride 2023 T-shirt on event day! Please check our event deadlines for more details as they are available regarding deadlines.
All pancreatic cancer survivors who register for PanCAN PurpleStride are eligible to receive a special survivor T-shirt with no fundraising minimum required.
Have questions? We have answers. Check out our complete list of FAQs.
Need assistance? We’re here to help! Contact us.
From all of us in the New York City Affiliate and at PanCAN: we appreciate your support!
Join the New York City Affiliate Facebook Group to connect with your local community, share ideas and get the latest updates!